Casings are used generally used for stabilizing boreholes in collapsible soil conditions, also in cutting of secant piles.
The casing system contains the following parts connected by Male and Female couple joint:
– Casing drive adapter (Twister) that transfers the torque from the rotary drive to the tubes column
– Casing intermediate sections of different lengths
– Casing Shoe for soft soil or hard soil conditions or secant piles using different types of teeth.
Gaggiotti produces both versions of casings:
– Double walled which are used widely used either for their resistance and ability to ensure a flush drill string.
– Single walled which can be used when weight reduction is required or for light works.
These both versions could be equipped with Screw type connection or Key connection.